Comprehensive Eye Exams
We are a family practice and realize the importance of knowing and understanding our patients and their needs. Every set of eyes is different and because of that Family Eye Care provides personalized attention and care, unlike the large national chain stores.
- Visual Function: Test for proper focusing and tracking
- Refraction Analysis: Used to determine which prescription will give the patient the best vision
- Ocular Health Test: Tests for corneal problems and cataracts. Performs a retinal evaluation and examination of the back of the eye for other ocular health problems. Includes Glaucoma Tonometry to test for glaucoma
- Ocular Motility Tests
- A prescription will be made to meet the daily tasks of the patient (reading, driving, computer use, hobbies, and special needs)
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Care for Laser and Cataract Surgery
Contact Family Eye Care in Medford, NY
At Family Eye Care, our staff is here to help you and your family with all of your vision care needs. Whether you need to make an eye exam, to buy new glasses/contact lenses, or want to make your vision correction, feel free to get in touch with us. We are always ready to help you!
Call us at 631-758-5575 or contact us to schedule an appointment today!