Custom Contact Lens Fitting
Family Eye Care of Medford in Medford offers many options for contact lenses.
- Dr. Steven Goodman fits all types of contact lenses, from one-time use to scleral lenses.
- Our prices are competitive, and we will match or beat other legitimate internet sellers.
- Keratoconus? Dry eyes? Not a problem. We can help you be comfortable in contacts.
- Bifocal and progressive contact lenses.
- Color Changing lenses for light eyes and dark eyes.
- Hard lenses for myopia control.
Daily Disposable Contacts
… A new fresh health pair… Every Day!
Contact Lenses for the “Hard-to-Fit” Patient
Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
… Want to change, enhance or illuminate your eye color? Want WILD eyes?
There are a number of reasons why you might prefer contact lenses to standard eyewear: a glasses-free look, hassle-free vision correction, wearing non-prescription sunwear and goggles, or the convenience of not having to worry about misplacing your glasses. If you have a high prescription or astigmatism, contact lenses may provide more enhanced vision correction than glasses. Today, you can even replace your bifocal glasses with bifocal contact lenses.
Your eye care provider can recommend the best contact lenses for you based on a complete eye examination and a review of your visual needs both at work and play. Since most people can wear more than one type of lens, it’s important to know what the choices are and the advantages and disadvantages to each.
Regardless of the type of contact lenses you wear, an annual eye exam is recommended to ensure the continued good health of your eyes. Request an appointment for an assessment and advice at Family Eye Care of Medford in Medford, and we will be in touch with you shortly.